Friday, November 13, 2009

25 Things to Know about Me

1. I like ice cream.
2. I hate cats
3 I like riding my bike
4 . I am 14 years old
5. I was born in Norwegian hospital
6 .I like reading chapter books
7 .I think the best pets are dogs
8. I hate the sand and beach
9 . my favorite food is pizza ,ribs and macaroni
10 . my favorite thing to do is figure stuff out
11. I love taking care of kids
12. I think making people laugh is cool.
13.I dislike summer and love the winter
14.I want to travel to Jamaica one day
15.when I become older i want to travel the world
16.I love playing video games all night
17 .I hate people who are two -faced
18.I want to have 5 kids and get married
19 .I would like to get accepted to UIC
20.my favorite television show is "Law and Order"
21.I feel that every organism should have a chance to live
22.I love playing basket ball every week.
23.I could sleep all day
24 .I have 4 siblings
25.I was named after my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment